BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|COMSERVICE SUPPLY & SALES MANAGEMENT, SL . (hereinafter COMSERVICE).
|Manage the sending of the information requested, as well as the correct provision of the requested services and the resolution of doubts and queries. The data will be kept as long as there is a relationship between the parties and, in the event that we send you commercial emails, as long as you do not oppose said treatment.
|Execution and consent of the interested party.
|COMSERVICE will not transfer user data to third parties, except under a legal obligation or in a contractual relationship, for which The corresponding confidentiality clauses will be established and prior authorization will be requested from the user.
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as oppose the treatment and other rights that are explained in section 6 (LINK).
1. Who is responsible for data processing?
This is the relevant information of the Person Responsible for the Treatment of the personal data that it processes and is provided by users:
|COMSERVICE SUPPLY & SALES MANAGEMENT, SL
|Avinguda Pau Claris, 9 local 1º, 08760 Martorell, Barcelona
2. What is the legitimacy for data processing?
The legal basis for data processing is the execution of the contact form, the registration of new clients on the COMSERVICE website (Contact us). This form is filled out by the interested party and with this they give their full consent for the processing of their personal data. Said data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and with the sole purpose of managing the relationships that we establish with users through the COMSERVICE website
3. What information do we process?
The information we receive from users is collected as set out below.
a) Information that users provide us directly: COMSERVICE collects and stores certain information that the user enters on the COMSERVICE website or that is provided in any other way.
|The information that the user provides us when they require information on the COMSERVICE website, through the contact form (name, telephone and email e-mail) or when the user wants to buy any of our services or products, they will have to register as a client and therefore they must provide the following information (name, date of birth, telephone number, address, postal code, town and country)
|The user must guarantee, both before COMSERVICE and third parties, the quality of the information and personal data provided to through the COMSERVICE website. This implies that all personal data and information provided must be real, truthful, updated and belong to the user and not to third parties. In the event that they belong to third parties, we understand that it is through your consent and we request that said third party be invited to learn about our legal texts as soon as possible.
|The user must notify COMSERVICE of any modification that occurs in the personal data provided, responding in any case to the veracity and accuracy of the data supplied at all times.
b) Information that users provide us indirectly:
|Data derived from the use of the Web
|COMSERVICE collects data derived from the use of the Web by the user each time he/she interacts with the Web.< /td>
|Data derived from “cookies”
|INS uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation for its users.
4. For what purpose do we process the data?
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
|For those services or information that the user requests through the contact form (Contact us) on the COMSERVICE Web
|Service operational communication.
|We may use the personal data that the user provides us to make communications via email to the user about the operation of the service.
|Promotional messages with opt-out.
|With the user's consent, COMSERVICE instal may use the personal data we obtain to send commercial e-mails related to our products and the services we provide. In any case, you can avoid sending new commercial e-mails by requesting it at the email address email@example.com or through the link that appears in the body of each of the e-mails and consequently, COMSERVICE will cease immediately upon sending said information.
|Transmission of data to third parties (exceptions)
|• In the event that it is strictly necessary for the requested services, in the event that COMSERVICE collaborates with third parties.
• When COMSERVICE has express and unequivocal authorization from the user.
• When requested by a competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions).
• If required by a regulation.
|The service provided by COMSERVICE is carried out from Spain.
How long will we keep the data?
5. To which recipients are the data communicated?
As indicated in the previous section, the personal data that COMSERVICE collects will be exclusively used to achieve the purpose defined on the COMSERVICE website. In order to achieve this objective and the correct provision of the service, COMSERVICE could share certain personal data of the users:
- Upon legal requirement, COMSERVICE may share information with executive authorities and/or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
6. What rights does the user have regarding the data he provides?
The user may exercise before COMSERVICE the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to request its rectification (inaccurate data) or deletion (when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment. COMSERVICE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is very personal, so it will be necessary for the user to prove their identity. To exercise the aforementioned rights provided for in the legislation, the user can contact COMSERVICE through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address that appears in section 1 of this Policy. The communication will contain the following data and documents:
- Name and surname of the interested party, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or other valid document that identifies him and, where appropriate, the person who represents him; the use of electronic signature will exempt the presentation of these documents.
- Indication of the address of the interested party and petition in which the request is specified (the right that is intended to be exercised). The user will also have the right to file a claim with the corresponding Control Authority, when deemed appropriate.
7. How do we protect our users' data?
COMSERVICE informs the user that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures required by current regulations on Data Protection to guarantee the security of your data, in order to avoid unauthorized alteration, loss, access or treatment of the same.
As mentioned, the personal data provided by users through the COMSERVICE website will not be transferred to other entities or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some companies subcontracted by COMSERVICE may have access to personal data and personal information, always under the exclusive control of COMSERVICE, with the sole purpose of providing a service necessary for the proper functioning of the COMSERVICE Website.
COMSERVICE informs you that you have cookies installed on your systems. Cookies are small text files that the browser stores on the hard drive of your computer. When accessing the COMSERVICE website, the server will be able to recognize the cookie and provide information about your last visit, improving or facilitating the browsing experience. You can find more information about it in our Cookies Policy
10. Applicable law
This Policy will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law, as well as the resolution of any controversy or divergence related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies the express acceptance of the Spanish jurisdiction.
Date of last update: June 2023.